Michael Rigillo brings 20+ years of sales and marketing experience from various careers. He is a local entrepreneur and owns investment properties in Muskoka, Collingwood and Blue Mountains. Originally from the GTA, he has owned and renovated properties in Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. His desire for a work/life balance led him to Wasaga Beach – where he lives full time. You can often spot him hiking or snowshoeing along the Georgian Trail, taking in the stunning lake views.
Michael is ‘laser focused’ and results oriented. He looks to truly understand the wants, needs and emotions attached to all real estate transactions. This enables him to move quickly and effectively, with his client’s best interests in mind. Michael is data driven and excels at presenting the facts in a clear and concise manner. He understands the importance of conducting business with honesty and integrity – with no short cuts.
Michael looks forward to meeting you to discuss your real estate goals. He looks forward to delivering a first class experience from start to finish.
Buying or Selling?
Let’s find your perfect fit.
Michael has recently assisted clients buy/sell homes in Wasaga Beach, Stayner, Collingwood, Thornbury, Owen Sound and Muskoka.
Come on board for a tailor made real estate experience!
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Award Winning Real Estate Agent: 2022 Master Sales Award Winner (Royal LePage).
Services for Buyers:
- Detailed market analysis
- Decorating tips
- Previewing homes for out of town buyers
- Superior negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge of market activity / supply and demand trends
- List of third party vendors (i.e. Mortgage Brokers, Lawyers & Home Inspectors)
- Tips on what to see/do in the area
Services for Sellers:
- Home staging (basic additions) and tips
- Deep home cleaning services or Moving kit with boxes
- Customised marketing plans to ensure you sell for top dollar
- Home evaluation and comparative market analysis
- Professional photography/videography & interactive virtual tours
- Marketing on Social Media outlets
Services for Investors:
- Savvy real estate investor
- Up to date knowledge of zoning requirements for short term rentals. -Michael owns investment properties in Southern Georgian Bay and Muskoka
- “Blank canvas approach” when considering a home which needs extensive renovation work
- Data on seasonal rentals and long term leases in the area
Find a Sanctuary of Your Very Own
Skiing & Snowboarding
WE ARE MILLENNIUM
Winner in the category of one of the Best Real Estate Offices in Brampton Every Year Since 2001 -Brampton Guardian Readers’ Choice Award. Our Local Real Estate Experts have been offering Brampton, GTA, and North real estate buyers and sellers unbeatable service since its inception in 1997. But we’re not just the nicest people in the business. We also deliver powerful results. We’re a Top 10 CENTURY 21 firm in Canada. IMS calls us “outstanding!” And puts our team in the Top 2% of the 2500+ offices they monitor on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
We connect our clients – and our agents – to more
- More local insight and advice
- More analysis
- More market share
- More services – like home inspection, in-house mortgage experts, and moving and storage companies – right at your fingertips, to make buying and selling real estate simple and worry-free
- More opportunity
- More education
Our clients also receive exclusive benefits, like insider discounts at The Brick and other retailers.
Real Estate | Real Estate Agent | Wasaga Beach | Collingwood | Blue Mountain | Thornbury | Meaford | Owen Sound | Tiny | Barrie | Orillia | Midland | Penetang | Muskoka | Century 21 Millennium | Buying a home | Selling a home | Investment properties | Lakeside living | First time buyers | Downsizing | Upgrading | Moving | Work from home | Let’s find your perfect fit | Find a sanctuary of your very own | For Sale by Mike
Michael Rigillo | Real Estate Agent | Century 21 Millennium Brokerage | 1 Market Ln Unit 2, Wasaga Beach, ON L9Z 0B6 | 705-441-5300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow my journey on Instagram
CENTURY 21 MILLENNIUM OFFICES:
Wasaga Beach Office – (705) 429-2121
Unit 2, 1 Market Lane, Wasaga Beach, ON L9Z0B6
232 Broadway Avenue, Orangeville, ON L9W1K5
41 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON L9Y2L7
1 Bruce St. N PO BOX 95, Thornbury, ON N0H2P0
181 Queen ST E, Brampton, ON L6W2B3